User Researcher position – Vskit department, Transsnet Kenya Limited
1. Carrying out user interview according to the ready interview plan, the interview way includes phone interview, face-to-face interview and focus group;
2. Distributing survey questionnaire mostly in an online way cooperating with native influencers;
3. Attending to write an interview report together with Chinese colleagues;
4. Researching for reliable and authoritative information related to survey questionnaire, for example, native average monthly income or mostly used social apps;
5. Testing company products and collect daily problems or feedback about the company products
1. Good ability to communicate and build a good relationship with the respondents to make sure the respondents feel free to answer their true thoughts and feelings;
2. knowhow to ask questions, and ask follow-up questions to achieve the planned interview goal, instead of acting like a questioning robot who ask exactly as the interview plan shown no matter what happened;
3. Good ability to search for information online, for example, can quickly get native average monthly income or mostly used social apps;
4. Strong execution. Able to complete the task within the required time, and communicate with Chinese colleagues in the project progress and problems encountered in time;
5. Better to be an in-depth Internet user who is interested in user research and product design.
6. Knowledge about China’s technology industry and about Africa is a plus.
Qualified and interested candidates to urgently send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ( stating current and expected salary) by Friday 30th April 2021.