Our client energy industry is looking for an experienced Solar Project Manager to join the management team. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the assigned PV projects throughout their life cycle and ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget while minimizing risks and maximizing margins on a variety of solar energy projects across
· Work with the engineering team to conduct site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project.
· Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget.
· Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals.
· Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with vendors, and oversee all subcontractors’ work in all phases.
· Communicate with utilities and authorities having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
· Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Energy or other related Engineering fields.
· Proven track record of 5+ years of solar project management/Implementation experience, including ground mount projects over 10 M.
· Electrical Licensing strongly preferred.
|Salary||:||Ksh 75,000 - 90,000|