Position: Assistant Accountant (1 Post)
The applicant will work under the guidance of the Finance officer to ensure the day to day finances of the school and maintain comprehensive records of all transactions conducted.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Fee processing and reconciliations
• Daily update all finance data and assist in finalization of school accounts
• Assist in preparation of donors reports
• Regular reporting of all data as per laid down timelines
• On time verification, processing & accounting of payables/receivables
• Petty cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks
• Coordinate and ensure timely make all statutory payment payments
• Physical verification of stocks and assisting in analysis of material losses
• Regular reviews and analysis of financial data with the School Bursar
• Supporting the budgeting process
• Banking all receipts and first line liaison with bank as agent
• Assist in preparing and coordinating school specific audits
• Assist in coordinating wages, leave travel allowance and other payroll related matters
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
• CPA part III
• KCSE Mean Grade of C+ (Plus) and above
• Proven administration experience / training
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• A keen sense of thoroughness and an eye for detail
• Marked ability to prioritize and effectively complete allocated tasks
• Be able to understand and carry out instructions.
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Quick books, Sage accounting, MS Excel and Word.
Send your Application Letter and CV with contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. One MUST be your immediate supervisor through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Title of position on the subject line of the Email.
Hard copy applications will NOT BE ACCEPTED. Only those submitted through Email will be considered. The closing date for the applications is 14th April 2022.
Starehe Girls’ Centre is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity
within the organization.
|Company||:||Starehe girls' ...|