Vacant: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Our client in the FMCG industry is URGENTLY looking to hire a Personal Assistant based in Nairobi.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate should provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the manager’s working life and communication.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
• Proven success producing high-quality work with strong attention to detail
• Critically analyze a problem and develop recommend solutions
• Maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner
• Think through details and tactics without losing sight of overall strategic goals
• Understand and resolve complex issues, complaints, or problems
• Professional presentation and exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and plan
• Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
• Tech-savvy /multitasking /Strong time-management and organization skills
• Proactive approach to problem-solving
All applications should be done on or before the close of business 5th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Company||:||Reeds africa co...|