Work closely with business and CoEs to support development of a capable and engaged workforce.
· Manage office administration and other responsibilities as directed.
· Ensure HR services, policies, processes and systems are aligned to business needs and are relevant and practical to implement
· Work closely with business and CoEs to support development of a capable and engaged workforce.
· Develop resourcing strategies to support existing business and potential new business
· Performance review - Steer implementation of semi-annual and annual review & facilitate senior management review panel.
· Pay review - Drive implementation of annual pay review process in alignment with global guidelines
· Advise Local employees country manager on global HR policies and guidelines
· Custodian of end to end HR tasks i.e. recruitment, contract management, compensation & benefits, learning & training and talent management
· Advise managers in all human resources related questions/issues including recruitment activities (e.g. Role profiling, managing the selection process, facilitation of interviews, etc.)
· Knowledge and experience in Human Capital Management
· Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
· Enjoy communication and interaction with people
· Good working knowledge of general HR
· Ability to negotiate at senior level, handling conflicting needs and demands
· Process management skills
· Customer/people focus
· Business acumen
· Experience within multi-cultural and business organizations
|Industry||:||Human Resources / HR|