Job Title: Talent Acquisition and Development Manager
Reporting Line: Head of Human Resource
The successful candidate will develop and drive global best-practice in the area of talent acquisition and management and will be responsible for developing leaders as well as employees to meet the current and future needs of Betika. The incumbent will be expected to collaborate with the Company’s leadership in the implementation of the Company’s talent strategy by designing and implementing initiatives that attract, develop and retain its employees resulting to a sustained Company growth culture.
1. Support world class talent acquisition by:
2. Be at the forefront of driving succession planning by:
3. Coordinate company-wide capability development programs by:
4. Support the Company’s performance management framework through:
5. Other duties
· Provide support on related human resource functions and activities as and when required.
Minimum Qualifications, Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
|Industry||:||Architecture / Planning|
|Salary||:||Ksh 150,000 - 200,000|