Our client is a hotel in Nairobi and is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Hotel Sales Manager to drive uptake of their services including conferencing, accommodation and banqueting to new and existing clients.
• Conduct daily heavy prospecting of new clients.
• Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
• Consistently meet quota and revenue goals.
• Compile weekly sales reports and give daily updates on activities.
• Assisting the organising of promotional events.
• Conduct market research and analyse consumer rating reports/questionnaires .
• Communicate directly with clients and build lasting relationships.
• Maintain client records.
• Manage marketing collateral, report usage and place requests for more.
• Coordinate the production and dissemination of a wide range of marketing communications.
• Research and analyse market conditions and opportunities .
• Provide assistance to line managers and participate in implementation of sales and marketing strategies as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• Must have 3-4 years sales experience working in a 3 star hotel within Nairobi region
• Must have an existing network of B2B clients
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
MONTHLY GROSS SALARY: Ksh. 50,000 - 60,000
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates to send CVs and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line 'Hotel Sales Manager'
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Salary||:||Ksh 45,000 - 60,000|