Our client, an ICT company located in Nairobi is looking forward to filling the head of training role responsible for training the company staff on the latest technology trends and other key ICT technical skills.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
• Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods
• Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
• Manage training budget
• Provide opportunities for ongoing development
• Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or related studies
. Masters degree is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 5yrs proven work experience in a training capacity.
• Record of accomplishment in designing and executing successful training programs
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job e learning, workshops, simulations etc)
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Good computer and database skills
• Good supervision skills.
|Industry||:||Information Technology / IT|
|Salary||:||Ksh 90,000 - 105,000|