Job vacancy : Company Accountant.
Location : Westlands Area.
The jobholder will be responsible for working with the company’s management in helping them make upper-level management decisions through the timely facilitation of financial information that will inform the business strategy.
· Advise managers about the financial implications of business decisions to aid growth and profit.
· Record financial transactions for projects, departments, or companies.
· Prepare financial statements for internal and external use.
· Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing.
· Helps management use financial information to inform business strategy.
· Relays information from the accounting department to the management team.
· Analyze financial performance and forecast longer-term horizons.
· Recommend methods and strategies for cutting costs.
· Maintain records and support auditing efforts.
· Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
· Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials.
· Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries, and financial statements.
· Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
· Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
· Developing and managing financial systems/policies
· Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects/initiatives
· Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
· Analysis of all taxes payable to the necessary authority and being conversant with our tax health at any time.
· Knowledge of importation process and costing.
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a professional qualification in CPA (K) or its equivalent.
At least 3 years of corporate accounting experience in a busy accounting work environment preferably with an FMCG.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st June 2022. Clearly indicate the job title Company Accountant on your application.
|Company||:||The geddo compa...|