Sustainable Agriculture Community Development Programme – SACDEP Kenya is a Development Organisation with its head office based in Thika and working in 14 Counties in Central, Eastern, Coast and Rift Valley Regions of Kenya.
1. Ensuring that the training Center meets all its running costs and create a surplus
2. Coordination of all catering and accommodation facility in the Thika Center
3. Managing operational costs, ensuring proper food production.
4. Prepare monthly and annual reporting on the facility and take responsibility for the operations budgetary control.
5. Will be supervising a minimum of 15 persons.
6. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures of occupational standards that relate to the hospitality industry.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or Institutional Management from a recognized institution.
2. At least 10 years management experience in a business/hospitality-oriented institution.
3. Ability to spot opportunities, create conferencing packages’, market the products, and increase sales.
4. Knowledge and skills in developing innovative non-conventional client packages found in Eco-tourism, Agri-tourism, student parties etc.
5. Good writing and documentation skills for publicity, marketing, financial operational and financial reporting.
6. Have a combination of an entrepreneurial and community development mind.
7. Experience in running an Institution that demands busy logistical connections will be an added advantage.
8. Be 35 years and above.
Applications stating current salary, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, names of three references, day time telephone contact and e-mail address to be sent to: - The Executive Director – SACDEP- Kenya, P O Box 1134-01000, Thika. Or Emailed to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on phone for interviews.
Closing date: Friday, 26th March 2021
|Industry||:||Non - Profit / Volunteering|