Our client in the energy industry would like to recruit interns in a manufacturing setup
• Operate the briquette machine
• Operate machines and equipment to dehydrate, pulverize, mix, and mold ingredients to produce briquettes
• Turn valves, handwheels, or rheostats to move and control the flow of fuels, water, and dry or liquid binders to machines.
• Start conveyors, rotary drier, mixers, pulverize, mixing augers, and compressing machines.
• Inspect briquettes and adjusts the flow of materials to produce briquettes of specified dimensions.
• Remove and replace broken bolts and worn shafts, using hand tools
• Lubricate machines or direct oiling of equipment
• Ensure the briquettes produced are of high quality and standards
• Maintain Health and Safety standards
• 1-2 years’ experience as a briquette machine operator
• Qualifications as Technician
• Form four leaver with experience operating Briquette machine can apply
• Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
• Customer service skills
• A team player
|Salary||:||Ksh 15,000 - 30,000|