To manage the process of developing, implementing and executing brand strategies and activities in line with company objectives
1. Marketing Judgement: Ability to Develops brand building strategies through utilizing consumer understanding and harnessing their instinctive ability.
2. Excellence in execution: Delivering results through demonstrating the ability to manage projects effectively, whilst meeting critical deadlines and remaining flexible to course correct where necessary;
3. Commerciality: Demonstrates an early understanding of A&P budgeting, ROI metrics for strategies, pricing and P&L to deliver brand plans that unlock growth whilst meeting customer, shopper and consumer needs.
4. Insights: Demonstrates good levels of consumer understanding to identify issues and opportunities for the brands, creatively developing insights that drive growth
5. Strategic Penetration: Contributes to consumer and customer driven strategies that deliver brand growth in line with the wider business strategy – ability to seek new opportunities that the brand can adopt to trigger growth
6. Stake-holder Management: Ability to manage stakeholder relationships effectively (Agencies & marketing suppliers), ensuring the company maximize on their respective KPI’s deliverables
7. Consumer Feedback Management: Establish consumer satisfaction levels in conjunction with Research team through regular consumer surveys to gather insights and understanding for brand strategies.
Brand manager level – Proven experienced working in FMCG categories (Very creative requiring less training & transition period)
Project management skills – To run R&D projects independently with minimum supervision
Marketing background – Ability to gather target consumer insights for brand creative strategies
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field from recognized university
High standard of integrity
Able to interact with stakeholders; has driven stakeholder engagement plans
Holder of a valid driving license
Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
At least 5 years’ experience in brand and product management.
Good communication skills, presentation and reporting skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to think creatively
Willingness to work long hours
Ability to analyze and interpret information
Ability to work with minimal supervision