Our client would like to fill a b2b sales executive role, we greatly appreciate the value added by our Sales Executives. Our Sales Executives help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. They have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and most important, closing deals. Often tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events, it’s essential that our Sales Executives are personable, professional and comfortable interacting & closing with C-Suit.
About us we are a young and innovative company that is
1. Helping our clients motivate their employees with a meal benefit
2. Ensuring the employees get a nutritious lunch
3. Drive revenue to our partner merchants All through an app and digital vouchers. - Challenge each other and be challenged. - Hang out as a team & have fun - achieve what others considered impossible - consistently beat targets
Objectives of this Role
1. Represent our company’s products and services well. Starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of our products & services.
2. Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies
3. Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales outlets
1. Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
2. Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
3. Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
4. Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
5. Coordinate with other Sales Executives to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring Use gender-neutral language.
1. 3 years’ experience in B2B sales and a proven track record of meeting targets
2. A healthy database of CEOs & Heads of Finance
3. Great interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build a rapport with customers
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.