BeverageThreeSixty - Nestle Professional- is looking to engage an Accounts Assistant.
• Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
• Work with bookkeeping software.
• Handle account payables and receivables.
• Assist with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Handle sensitive information with honesty and integrity.
• Compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
• Take on additional tasks about accounting and office operations.
• BSc/Ba in Accounting/Finance.
• CPA preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ work experience as an Accounts Assistant in a busy environment
• Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks)
• Taxation Knowledge
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
|Company||:||Beverage three ...|