Liaison relationship: Finance, HR, Operations / KAEs / Site reps / Client Reps
1. Collect and enter time and attendance and acting pay information from time sheets or
other documents into the system; verify the input before sending to Payroll
2. Prepare payrolls per client ,action request forms and payroll advises as directed;
obtain required information, complete payroll process within the deadlines
3. Process payroll data continuously as is received.
4. Ensure that all staff personal information detail e.g PAYE, NHIF, and NSSF
are updated in the payroll upon receipt from sites
6. Collecting and collating payroll data from the site offices
7. Disbursing payment schedules to finance and payslips to staff upon payroll approval
8. Prepare pay roll for the designated accounts including others that may be designated
by the Payroll Manager.
9. Ensure that signed hardcopies of all the payrolls advises are filed on a monthly basis
10. Backup of payrolls and payroll system on a continuous basis
11. Timely Preparation of statutory payment
1. Professional accounting qualification - CPA iv
2. At least 3 years of relevant working experience will be advantage.
3. Computer proficiency
4. Mature, honest ,eye on details and able to work under pressure
5. Team player