To ensure accurate and timely ACCOUNTS PAYABLE processing and adherence to group Internal Controls and Procedures for profit maximization/cost minimization.
A) Bookkeeping and Accounting - GROUP
· Timely and Accurate posting of supplier’s invoices.
· Maintain a checklist for all regular monthly cycles of invoices and ensure that necessary accruals are posted every period.
· Maintain reconciliations of all Accounts Payables Balance Sheet items and ensure any reconciling items are addressed every period.
· Compute and account for taxes owed, prepare, and file tax returns and statutory obligations within set deadlines.
B) Cash and Treasury Management - GROUP
· Prepare all Payment Vouchers and ensure the respective approvals are obtained and postings in the QuickBooks Accounting systems are done before releasing of payment.
· Liaise with the Lead Accountant regarding payments to be made.
· Ensure all payments for client-based payrolls are in full adherence to the Internal Controls and procedures
C) Financial Analyses, Control, and Reporting - GROUP
· Submit Vendor Reconciliations with every payment.
· Submit Supplier Aging periodically and allocate all payments posted.
D) Procurement and Suppliers Management - GROUP
· Matching of Supplier Invoices to Purchase Orders and posting the same in the QuickBooks Accounting System.
· Degree in Commerce with finance or accounting options
· Minimum of a CPAK or its ACCA equivalent
· Minimum 4 years of practical experience in a similar position
· Experience in the service industry is an added advantage