Assist project manager with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. Be able to organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget, for large scale residential and commercial building sites.
● Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
● Project procurement planning.
● Organizing, attending and participating in project meetings.
● Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
● Ensuring project deadlines are met.
● Determining project changes.
● Providing administrative support as needed.
● Undertaking project tasks as required.
● Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
● Assess project risks , issues and provide solutions where applicable.
● Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
● Updating and maintaining all construction related inputs to the company ERP.
● Preparing all legal paperwork for contractors.
● Degree in construction management from a reputable institution of higher learning with 5 years experience as project coordinator.
● Advance spreadsheet program skills.
● High proficiency in MS projects and primavera.
● Able to thrive in a team environment and have excellent communication skills.
● Have good time-management skills.
● Good critical thinking skills to troubleshoot potential problems.
● Knowledge in Fidic Red Book of contracts.