Our Client in the real estate industry is looking for a qualified accounts receivable officer. The qualified candidate is expected to ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly. He/she will ensure securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
● BS degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
● Previous experience in a similar role/environment.
● Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
● Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
● Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
● Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
● High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
● Excellent listening, negotiation and verbal skills.
● Process Accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
● Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
● Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
● Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
● Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
● Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
● Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
● Create Sales Leads in the ERP system.